Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas is coming

How is it already the middle of December? Time has just flown by in the last month and a bit. I'll try to summarize it all fairly briefly since I have to get to reffing soon. Let me see: my curling team won a bonspiel and out fall league, volleyball continued, many parties came and went, I reffed whenever I could and got my level III, the snow has arrived and the ski hill has opened so patrolling has started up again, and probably most importantly, I started dating Kim a few weeks ago. It's been a hectic but good last month or so (with the exception of being sick last week). Sorry to those that have been looking for an update but I was busy and when I sat down to write, other things came up. Hopefully when I'm back in Edmonton/Devon for Christmas, I'll have time to vent some thoughts and stories from the past little while. Until then, Happy Holidays to all. If I don't see or talk to you, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Julz said...

have you really not written since pre-Christmas?!?! Skype date soon D Mike!

Amanda B said...

I just linked your blog to mine... hope that's cool :)