Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm back

So as some of you know I was gone to PEI for a short vacation for the last 10 days. It was great and I'm sorry that I have to get back to work (especially with the problems I had at work today). But that's life. I'll post some more about the vacation along with some pictures later but here's a (very) brief synopsis...

-went golfing, sailing, canoeing, swimming
-went to a couple of plays
-went to my cousin's wedding (congratulations Rachel!)
-spent some time around our cottage (a lot of cleaning and other work but some relaxing)
-visited with the family

Anyway, that pretty much sums it up for now. I'm looking forward to playing more volleyball now that summer is in full swing but I'm also looking to get back into tennis and squash and get some rounds of golf in for that. If that's your cup of tea, let me know and we'll get together sometime to play.

2 comments:

Adam said...

You've been "back" long enough to do something else. So tell us about it! Hoping to see an update from you.

Adam

Dave said...

You're right Adam, I should really get back to this. It's just that I had a few disappointing weeks that I was really depressed and didn't really feel like hoisting my problems upon the world so I didn't post then. And then I got busy and Dan visited...anyway, okay, I'll post an update rather than writing it all in a comment.