Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tis the season...for beach volleyball

After work today I did something I didn't think I'd be doing for a few weeks yet...played beach volleyball. We went to Mooney's Bay after work and played some 3 on 3 for a couple of hours. Granted it was only about 12 degrees out but it was clear, sunny, and generally beautiful despite the cold sand. It was good to get back into it, I can't wait until it becomes a regular occurance at least once a week. Maybe I'll even get back into shape (a shape other than round anyway).

In other news, many of you know I bought a couch from IKEA but much to my frustration, when they came to deliver it we couldn't quite get it through the door from the hallway into my apartment. I'm none too pleased but I guess that's the way it goes. Now I'm stuck looking for a couch...again. Hopefully I can find one this weekend.

Well, I'm going to get cleaning. I'd be watching the Oilers' game but none of the 7 CBC's I get (including all my timeshifted channels) get the game. I'm not too impressed. Guess I'll have to listen to it on the internet radio (which I'm doing right now and they just scored...yay). If they can pull it off tonight they have a great chance at completing the upset. GO OILERS GO!

No comments: