Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Long Weekend

Well, Thursday's volleyball didn't go quite as planned and we ended up losing (again). Oh well, it was fun playing with that team and in the competitive division. I think we're all going to play again together next year and I might play beach volleyball with some of them as well. The couch and TV shopping yesterday didn't go so well either. Everything in Ontario was closed so Anne-Marie and I went to shop on the French side. I did manage to purchase a webcam though so if anyone (especially those already on my messenger list) have a webcam (or even a mic) and we can chat a little easier. Anyway, today is kind of crummy weather outside (as opposed to yesterday when it was beautiful) so I think it will be a cleaning day. Oh, and time to finish my French homework. Enjoy the long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Oh, I finally updated my timestamps for the blog so now the time of the post is actually my right time zone instead of Edmonton time.