Friday, July 22, 2005

Our cottage is almost done

What an exciting day! For those that don't know, my family is (finally) building a cottage on our river front lot on Prince Edward Island. It's a storey and a half cottage that was built in two parts in a factory and then moved to the lot. Early this morning they moved it onto the lot. Below are a couple of pictures my aunt took for us.

There is still some interior (and a bit of exterior) work to be done but it's getting very close to being done. My parents leave for PEI next Tuesday but my sister and I are unfortunately going to be stuck at home. Guess we'll have to wait until next summer probably to see it. Well I'd better get to bed, I've got a long day of watching NHL HOCKEY coverage of press conferences and the draft lottery. I've held off on posting about the end of the lockout because I figured I should do it all in one big go so that's probably going to happen tomorrow night.

No comments: