Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back in Jasper

Well, the 2+ weeks of camping are over. It was an overall great time. Lots of relaxing on the beach and lying around reading...and playing games...and drinking. Oh, did Dan and I ever drink. I also got out for the watersports a bunch though not as much as usual. I had some trouble skiing this year so I decided I'd wakeboard more. Now I'm feeling a lot more comfortable on the board and I think I'll soon be able to jump the wake.

The big news in my family right now: Julie (my sister) is back in Canada. She was in Australia for 5 months on a university exchange but now she's back. My mom left Kelowna early to meet my sister at the airport in Edmonton and then they drove out to meet my Dad and I in Jasper coming back from camping. My whole family is here together in the mountains for the first time in over two years. It's good to be sitting around relaxing and visiting but there's a lot of catching up to do so I'd better go.

No comments: