Wednesday, May 04, 2005

How could I forget hockey?

When I originally sat down to write the last post it was going to be about the World Hockey Championships going on in Austria right now but I totally forgot. Anyway, I'm happy that I get to see some more high quality hockey broadcast on TV again. That is one of the benefits of staying home all day right now, I get to catch the games while everyone else is at work. Canada is off to a 2-0 start but the competition doesn't really pick up until Thursday when we (they) play the USA. And I'll be sitting on the couch for every minute of it (so long as I'm not on the golf course). It may not be the NHL but it's as close to professional hockey as we'll see for at least 5 months and it is Canada playing so I'm still a diehard fan.

GO CANADA GO!

No comments: