Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gotta love those union meetings

See, told you I'd post again soon...

Just thought I'd share a little bit of joyous news after that little rant I wrote a few minutes ago. We had our union CS sub-group Annual General Meeting today (say that three times fast). Thankfully, Kerri convinced me to spend my lunch there instead of playing cards in the caf like usual because I won a $100 gift certificate as a door prize. There were 10 prizes at varying locals but I managed to snag one for HBC (The Bay). Pretty sweet! And so I conclude that union meetings are not always a complete waste of time. What else happened at the meeting? I think we talked about...maybe something was mentioned about...oh, who am I kidding, I was there for the cookies and the prizes, and it was worth the trip :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, David on winning $100.00!
So, it is worth going to those meetings....
Mom