Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The long absence from and now return to blogging

Well I took a big break from writing in the blog but it doesn't seem like a lot of you noticed. I figured as much and since I was busy doing so many other things, writing here took a major back seat. I'm starting to get back in the mood but I'm not sure how much I'll end up writing. For now I think I'll try once a week but who knows. There's been lots of stuff going on with me but I just don't think I have enough time to write it all...so I'll just mention things if they seem important.

4 comments:

Kunker said...

Welcome back Mr. Beck...we'll have to get together sometime (pick a Tuesday or Thursday night) so I can catch up on what's new with you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back is right. Yes, there are people out there that read your blog. From 2 people that just returned from Ottawa.

Adam said...

western canadians and displaced canadians in socal read your blog. but it seems your return has been a brief one.

Dave said...

Okay, okay, I'll write again.