Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I cried myself to sleep

So last night the playoffs came to an end. And of course it was a very unfortunate end for those of us in or from Oil country. Despite the outcome, I know everyone in Edmonton and all the Oiler fans everywhere are very proud of our team. It was an amazing run and one many of us are not likely to forget. Hopefully this is a sign of a new dynasty just beginning. Remember, in 1983 the Oilers lost in the cup final and look what happened after that. Kudos (sp?) to the Edmonton Oilers and their dream-like Stanley Cup run. It was a blast and hopefully we'll do it all again next year with a slightly better outcome.

Sorry I've been not posting recently. Between watching hockey and playing volleyball, pool, and pokerI've been on the go most nights and when I settle down I just don't really feel like typing more (after being on the computer all day at work). I'll get back to it. Right now though I'm going to flick on the tube and catch some soccer highlights (World Cup is filling up what sports time volleyball and hockey didn't).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not impressed bro-doe..... i look for pics, not good at all! ps. Bonne chance demain!!!