Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween

Well I can't really say I really did anything special this year which really is too bad. But between reffing on Saturday (even though I did go out after, I didn't have a costume), working Sunday, and being lazy at home today, I didn't really get anything together. I did manage to have a strong showing in the ping pong arena (aka our garage) against my dad but I have yet to leave victorious through a race to 6-games match.

I know it's been a long time since I wrote here but really nothing much of interest has happened. I didn't even feel like posting any real hockey news since the Oilers had made me depressed (but now they're back out of their funk and can get back to being a "force to be reckoned with").

So anyway, Happy Halloween and hopefully you got out and had a good time (or at least picked up a bunch of chocolate and pigged out).

No comments: